Very easy to cook, very delicious and different.
For me, it is also new to add peanut into soup. I tried tomato soup with peanut dressing. It was so delicious. Definitely I wanted to cook too. I used butternut squash instead of tomato as I couldn’t find fresh tomato.
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- 1 cup blended unsalted peanut
- 1.5 cup water (add more water if you think the consistency is thick. It depends on the size of your vegetable)
- Was butternut squash, potato, onion and carrot
- Take off their skins and wash again
- Cut them into medium size pieces
- Put them into pan, add water.
- Close the pan and cook around 25 minutes in low heat until they become tender.
- Use a blender to purée the soup.
- Add blended peanut