For people who doesn’t want to eat eggs, dairy products and all other processed foods, breakfast is a problematic meal. When I first stop eating cheese, I was worried about not finding the food to eat on breakfast. It was a fair worry as cheese and eggs were used to be my best friends.
First months, eating breakfast was not my favorite activity. Later on, I started to be creative. First I cooked Hummus for breakfast and ate it with salad. Then, I thought I can use vegetables and created different recipes on breakfast too. Why not. Then I created this delicious recipe. Recently, it is my favorite meal at breakfast!
Sometimes I also put only salad into the top.
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 carrot
- 1 toasted bread
- ½ tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ tablespoon walnut
- Thyme/parsley/oregano/drill (or nothing. depends on your taste)
- Take off the skins and wash vegetables and then, grate them.
- Put olive oil, grated vegetables, sesame seeds and walnut into pan and stir them until vegetables become softer (5-7 minutes)
- Put them onto a slice of bread and put salads into top of it.