One more healthy and delicious recipe. I used only 1 tablespoon olive oil. Its strong taste is coming from the power of veggies.
You can change the veggies. I also used only eggplant and carrot together with lentil, the taste was again so good (will share its pictures too).
Easy to cook .
- 5 middle size potatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 beetroot
- 1 sweet papper
- 2 tablesppon tomato sauce / 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 10/12 Brussels Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for mashed pototaes and 1 cup hot water for veggies
- salt and papper
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees C.
- Wash potatoes and put them into owen without taking off their skins around 45 min.
- Wash the veggies and cut it into small pieces.
- Add olive oil and chopped onions into pot and stir onions until they become softer and their color turn to golden. (5-7 minutes)
- Add carrots and continue to stir (5-7 min)
- Add other veggies, tomato paste and water. Close the pot and cook them 20 min.
Take the potatoes from the owen and take off the skins of potatoes. Add salt, blackpepper and 1 tablespoon water.
- Using fork or a potato masher, roughly mash potatoes.
- Add mashed potatos into mold and add veggies too.